These pages are a communication and courses management tool. The information displayed on these pages can change without any warning.
|Year (Module) :||MAST (choix)|
|Lecturer :||Elie PETRE-LAZAR, Pierre-Alain NAZE, Pierre LAZZARINI, Joseph HARNOIS, Sylvie TAILLIEZ, Yves Crolet|
Design and construction of structures and infrastructures:
• To develop in France (and in the world) a new generation of nuclear power plants, it is necessary to train high level engineers inside project management, contracting owner and control offices and major companies. These engineers will have to acquire a specialized knowledge in the different scientist, technical, judicial and economic areas required to master “design & construction” processes of the infrastructures of such equipments.
• This course is an applied course and all the sessions would be insured by professionals working in companies dealing with the “design & construction” process of nuclear power plants (Project management, Contracting owner, Engineering office, Control office, Company) :
○ Different “design & construction” processes of nuclear installations in France and in the world : function and responsibility of each stakeholder,
○ Nuclear reactor regulations which rules such equipment : France, Europe, world·
○ Main damages encountered on existing infrastructures,·
○ Structures calculation·
○ Reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete·
○ General building processes·
○ Control and safety
Last update: 08/01/2013, by zalczer